When you write a review, we ask you to please abide by the following guidelines
to prevent any abuse in a public forum:
- Obscene, racist, or sexually explicit language is not acceptable.
- Personal attacks or vendettas of any kind are not permitted.
- Businesses that post glowing reviews about themselves, or negative comments about their competitors, will be removed from the Kznkids directory, at Kznkids discretion.
- Reviews should be relevant to the lister being reviewed i.e. please do not review a restaurant on a museum's page.
- Website links may be included in your review when relevant. Kznkids reserves the right to remove any links that might be construed as advertising or solicitation.
- Your review on Kznkids becomes the property of Kznkids, and we reserve the right to edit as we see fit.
- Do not post the same review more than once. Spamming is not an acceptable practice.
- Once the review and response from the company has been published, no further communication and / or discourse will be entertained and the matter will be deemed to be finalised.
Publishing of the review as well as the response should not be construed as the opinions of Kznkids and are merely the views of users of the site.
A NOTE OF CAUTION
We are not interested in putting any services down. We are interested in facilitating dialogue.
Next time you have a bad experience with any of our listed service providers, please contact us.
We will forward your feedback to the company concerned to allow them to respond.
If after 10 days you are unable to reconcile, we will publish both the review plus a response on the site, giving both parties a chance to present their perspective on the issue.
It is not always possible for us to confirm the validity or veracity of information posted.
Kznkids does not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and we are not responsible for the contents of any message.
The reviews express the views of the author only.