Karin Boshoff Professional School of Tennis
Cell: 083 391 3474, 083 396 4051
Send us an e-mail
||Umhlanga Country Club 75 Twilight Drive
||7 days a week
Morning,Afternoon and Evening Classes Weekdays.
Morning and Afternoon classes Weekends
||Fees on request.
||From 3 years - All ages
Professional Tennis Coaching for players of all ages and levels
- Modern up to date coaching methods used.
- Instruction varies from competitive doubles and stroke of the day, to intense drills that emphasize
movement and conditioning for high-level players.
- World class drills for Adults and Juniors.
- Team training.
- Play and Stay lessons on mini courts for the little ones.
- Flood lights available for evening lessons and practice sessions.
- Ball machine for fitness and to master stroke production.
Beginners to advanced players welcome
- Beginners of all ages are welcome.
- Adult beginners welcome.
- Beginner adult ladies and men's sessions..
- Learning and fun is emphasized for children's lessons.
- Private lessons and one on one drills for the more advanced players.
- Advanced group sessions.
- Leagues and Tournaments are available all year round
- Saturday morning and Sunday afternoon social clubs to perfect your technique, or practice singles and doubles
- Lessons are conducted by Karin and her staff.
- Karin is a former two time Under 21 SA champion, Top 10 Open and former world Top 100 player.
- Winner of silver, mixed doubles, in the 2016 World Seniors Championships in Helsinki Finland.
Our aim is to have fun while getting fit,plus making new friends and travelling all over the world playing the sport of as lifetime.
Please say you saw this on Kznkids. Tell
with a friend.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."