Follow us on Instagram
Mother and child workshops
Toptots Mother and Child Workshops offers practical, developmental, and educational activities for children from birth to four years
To find the special gifts in each child and set them on the road to success with love. To enrich the lives of children, to give them a head start in life and help them reach their full potential. To honour the work that parents do with their children. We believe that being with your children, and being involved in their lives with love, is the single most important thing that you will ever do with your life. We hope to help grownups understand their children better, and to promote the bond of love between parents (or caregivers) and children.
Benefits of Toptops
Over the four years spent at TOPTOTS, your child will have been exposed to activities to strengthen and develop the following areas:
* Gross Motor
* Fine Motor
* Music appreciation
* Emotional Development
* Social development
* Coordination and many more
What happens at a Toptots class
* Free Play- Social interaction
* Clean Up- This encourages children to become responsible for cleaning up their own toys.
* Greeting Song This greeting signals the start of the actual group.
* Stimulation Activities: Individual boxes are packed for each age group.
* Interactive Music Stories- Three levels of participation: intellectually, emotionally and physically
* Creative - Art is child centred and can be messy.
* Textures We offer a variety of tactile experiences for all age groups.
* Gross Motor A varied programme that stimulates large muscle development and motor planning.
* Tea -Social interaction for mom.
* Music Time Chaotic expression. Action and instrumental songs with quality instrument.
* Pilates for Baby - Ball activities are excellent for working on balance, joint compression, weight bearing, gravitational security and stimulation of the vestibular system, awareness of body in space and body position, and development of the large muscles.
* Action Songs TOPTOTS are encouraged to do actions to music. Repetition is key.
* TOPTOTS I Love you- cuddle song for mom, to say thank you for the time spent playing and learning.
* Goodbye Time- Our own special Toptots goodbye. This signals the end of the group.
* Each TOPTOT receives a sticker at the end of group.
* Ballito - Claire Heathcote 082 491 1698/ firstname.lastname@example.org
* Durban North Kim Clark 074 138 6400/ email@example.com
* Hillcrest Natalie Harris 084 457 7659/ firstname.lastname@example.org
* Hilton Candice Jackson 071 688 email@example.com
* Pietermaritzburg Kaitlin Olivier 083 351 4693/ firstname.lastname@example.org
* Westville Ariadni Hind 083 254 7669/ email@example.com
Classes run once a week for 1 and a half hours at a time. Saturday classes are also available at selected branches.