||Tel: 033 845 1000
Send us an e-mail
Visit our web site
||Pongola Elephant Coast
||Camping fees are paid on arrival at reception or at the gate between 08:00 and 16:30 daily.
||Please call for details
Bush Holiday Resort
One of Phongolo Nature Reserve’s primary attractions is the popular sport of fishing, with an increasing number of visitors drawn here to pit their skills against the legendary tiger fish.
A large percentage of the area originally proclaimed, is now under water since the construction of the Phongolopoort Dam, which is the fourth largest dam in the South Africa.
- Nkonkoni Camp - available between 1 Nov and 28 Feb
- 20 campsites with plug points
- camping and caravanning
- A small camping/caravan site is situated on the edge of the dam.
- There 20 sites, eight of which are specifically for caravans and 12 are suitable for tents.
- Electric plug points and fire places are available on each of the sites.
- The ablution blocks are provided with hot and cold water showers and flush toilets.
- picnicking (at the camp grounds)
- game viewing (own vehicle)
- angling and boating (own boat)
- hunting (in the controlled hunting area)
- eight bed bush camp
- The Inkonkoni Hunting Camp consists of four large safari tents, each containing two beds, a wardrobe, bedside tables and a small refrigerator.
- An en-suite shower, washbasin and toilet ensure complete privacy for visitors.
- A thatched brick lounge, diningroom and bar, gives visitors the enjoyment of a typical bush camp in a traditional African setting.
- The modern, well-equipped kitchen adjoining the complex has a refrigerator, deepfreeze, stove,cutlery, crockery and all cooking utensils.
- A staff member is on duty to service the camp and take care of cleaning and washing up, however please note that there is no cook.
- This camp is available to the general public outside hunting season, i.e. from November to the end of March.
Please say you saw this on Kznkids. Tell
with a friend.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."