Oribi Gorge Nature Reseve
||Tel: 033 845 1000
Send us an e-mail
Visit our web site
||Oribi Gorge Nature Reserve
Izinqolweni South coast
||Daily office hours: 8am-12.30pm & 2-4pm daily
Day visitors to the reserve are charged an entrance fee.
||Please see website or call for details
Oribi Gorge Camp Site, Chalets, Day Visits & Holiday Destination
One of Kwa-Zulu Natalís most spectacular natural settings, the scenic Oribi Gorge Nature Reserve lies some 21 km inland from Port Shepstone. The camp commands an impressive view of Oribi Gorge.
Visitors can camp, or stay in chalets. Activities include hiking, birdwatching and swimming. The barbecue boma is ideal for groups visiting the reserve.
Activities at the Oribi Nature Reserve
- There are numerous idyllic picnic spots on the bank of the river.
- There is a reservoir swimming pool, with a sundeck, in the camp for exclusive use by residents.
- Many delightful walks and self-guided trails to the scenic spots in the reserve have been laid out. Wildlife to be seen in the reserve includes species such as bushbuck, common reedbuck, blue and grey duiker. Leopard occur in the area.
- The abundant birdlife in the reserve makes bird-watching a rewarding experience.
- Private operators conduct a variety of activities within the reserve, the bungi swing being most popular with thrill seekers.
For reservations, please email email@example.com or book online at bookings.kznwildlife.com.
Please say you saw this on Kznkids. Tell
with a friend.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."