Lotheni Mountain Resort family holiday accommodation
Situated in the southern section of the uKhahlamba-Drakensburg Park, Lotheni is noted for its magnificent scenery and hiking. Many delightful walks and climbs may be undertaken and there are excursions of this nature to suit all ages.
- 2x6 bed cottages
- 12x3 bed cottages
- 14x campsites without plug points
- 1x10 bed rustic cottage
- Overnight hiking
Attractions & activities
- Walks and climbs through the reserve
- Mountain Biking
- Swimming (weather permitting)
- Trout Fishing
- The comfortable hutted camp, electrically lit by generator from 17:00 - 22:00, consists of 12 self-contained chalets,each with its own refrigerator, two-plate gas stove (with a small oven), bathroom and toilet. In addition to the chalets there are 2 six-bed fully self-contained cottages.
- Visitors must bring all their own food supplies and do their own cooking.
- The nearest source of provisions is at the Lotheni store, which is 14 km from the camp.
- The curio shop at Lotheni supplies some basic groceries.
- A deepfreeze is situated in the camp kitchen and is available for use by camp visitors, as is a single large gas stove.
- Simes cottage is a converted old farm house and can accommodate 10 people in four rooms.
- It is equipped with gas and visitors do their own cooking and need to bring their own towels, sheets and pillow-slips.
- The cottage is situated next to a small dam, which is regularly with trout. The dam is reserved
- There is a campground containing 14 campsites and served by an ablution block with hot and cold water.
Please say you saw this on Kznkids. Tell
with a friend.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."