to find us on Instagram
Mum and baby classes
Little actors has been established in 2013 to fulfil the emotional and confidence-building needs of children, and to help improve their good manners, listening and interactive social skills. If your child is a natural drama king or queen, Little Actors is an opportunity for them to release their creativity and imagination, or if your child is reserved, then Little Actors can help build their self-confidence.
Mum and me interactive classes, focuses on the younger toddler group (ages 2 to 3 years) to learn through play, as well as having special bonding time with mum.
The edu-tainment academy offers a specially designed curriculum with fun themes and intriguing educational props, such as the signature “Jack in the Box” and “Creative Carpet” for each child’s imaginary journeys! Mrs. Word, the resident speech expert helps with basic word and sound exercises. Mrs. Manners shares her simple tricks on always remembering good manners, together with reading exciting stories and poems, with crazy songs and dancing – all to ignite imagination and curiosity.
Lesson Benefits & Results
• Confidence - Builds self-confidence and creativity in a fun filled environment
• Speech - Enhances clarity of speech and self-expression
• Aids Therapies - Proven to accelerate progress in other therapies, such as occupational therapy
• Social Skills - Develops social skills and improves general good manners
• Interaction for mum and baby – Playing with other kids of the same age, mums also get to meet other parents
• Listening - Improved listening capabilities and listening skills for all little actors
Each lesson consists of a drama game, music and movement, mouth and sound exercises, story time and general etiquette skills.
Little Actors aspires to create confident, expressive and well-mannered shining stars, with legendary Super Hero Teachers and a creative curriculum. Lessons are hosted weekly, in a secure modern air-conditioned private studio in Umhlanga Ridge with baby changing facilities and secure parking.
Our little superhero’s also get a superhero cape with when you enroll for 2020, they also receive a super star medal, trophy and certificate at the end of the year.
Little actors also offer classes for kids aged 3 to 8 years old, Click here
for more info.