||Andrea / Kim
Cell: 082 820 8986, 082 851 8649
Send us an e-mail
||2.6km from Howick
Along the Karkloof Road
Midlands Kwazulu Natal
||Every Saturday: 07h00 - 11h00
Saturday farmer's market
The Karkloof Farmers’ Market is a fresh produce market offering high quality, choice, fresh produce from local farmers and producers in the KwaZulu-Natal Midlands.
The Karkloof Farmers’ Market is a unique in-door Market with a wide variety of stalls offering everything from fresh fruit and vegetables to delicious home-baked treats and organic products.
Fill up your basket with:
- Delicious crisp vegetables and herbs;
- Sweet and tasty fresh fruit;
- Traditional French Artisan breads;
- Organic cheese and yoghurt;
- Camembert made in the French tradition;
- Tempting chocolate brownies;
- Wedgewood nougat and Angel biscuits;
- A selection of nuts and dried fruit;
- Nguni biltong;
- Mustards, pickles and preserves;
- Pizza and pasta;
- Ready-made meals, pies and quiches;
- Something for afternoon tea - biscuits, cakes and tarts
- Focaccia, health bread and muffins
- Fresh flowers and seedlings;
And so much more…
Lovely day out with the family
The Karkloof Farmers’ Market offers you a morning out for the whole family:
- Meet the farmers that produce the goods on offer;
- Enjoy a hearty breakfast, bagel or pancake;
- Sip on a fresh fruit juice;
- Savour a premium coffee or cappuccino;
- Kids activities include a jungle gym and enormous sand pit; and
- Spend some time in the indigenous plant nursery.
The Karkloof Farmer’s Market offers you a wholesome, community, shopping experience – meet the locals and get a taste of the Midlands Meander way of life. Pack a picnic basket from the variety of stalls offering quality local produce and then take in the rest of the Midlands Meander.
Supporting local farmers, growers & producers
Supporting local farmers, growers and producers is what this Market is all about. Learn about the products you are buying, how they are made, the ingredients that go into them and how best to enjoy them. Food is seasonal so while you may not always find what you are looking for, you will always find something different and you can be assured it will be fresh.
The Karkloof Farmers’ Market is a vibrant meeting place. The experience is as much about purchasing fresh local produce as it is connecting with those in the community.
Don't miss out on a fun-filled morning.
Please say you saw this on Kznkids. Tell
with a friend.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."