NPO support for people with little or no functional speech
Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) is a strategy used to compensate for the loss of speech. These strategies range from gestures and picture boards to computers and speech generating devices.
Who needs our help
Any person who cannot communicate effectively using speech needs AAC. Due to a variety of reasons some children never develop speech and adults may lose their speech as a result of a head injury, a stroke or a degenerative condition.
Interface aims to:
- Empower people who use AAC and their famines by providing support to them.
- Promote public awareness of communication difficulties and share information about AAC options.
- Facilitate access to training for individuals and groups who have AAC needs.
- Facilitate the development of AAC resources for adults and children with little or no functional speech.
- Facilitate recognition for the necessity and benefits of AAC for people with limited speech.
We are an NPO so we welcome any donations. Without your support we would not be able to provide a voice for those who have no speech.
Please deposit the amount you wish to give Interface-KZN into the current (cheque) account as detailed below.
Account Name: Interface-KZN
Bank: First National Bank
Branch Code: 223526
Account Number: 62082948723
SWIFT CODE: FIRNZAJJ
Remember that donations for training provided by Interface-KZN are tax exempt.
Please say you saw this on Kznkids. Tell
with a friend.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."