Highmoor Mountain Resorts
||Tel: 033 845 1000
Send us an e-mail
Visit our web site
||Please call for details
Highmoor Mountain Resort campsite accommodation in the Drakensberg
Highmoor is situated in the central region of the uKhahlamba-Drakensberg Park. It is renowned for its excellent trout dams and scenic views.
- 7x campsites (without plug points)
- Overnight hiking
Outdoor activities & attractions
- Bird watching
- Walking excursions
- picnic areas
- Trout fishing
- Rock painting viewing
Services & facilities
- There are seven campsites which are serviced by an ablution block with hot and cold water showers.
- A braai area is provided per campsite.
- The reserve offers two caves for overnighting.
- Hikers need to provide all their own provisions and supplies.
- Caracal Cave accommodates 12 people and is approximately a 3,5 km walk from the camp office.
- AasvoŽlkrans Cave accommodates 12 people and is approximately 4 km from the camp office. This is an easy hike and is ideal for novices and family groups.
Please say you saw this on Kznkids. Tell
with a friend.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."