Fax: 086 601 HELP (4357)
Cell: 082 405 4874
Send us an e-mail
Visit our web site
||All areas Kwazulu Natal
||Weekdays: 9am to 5pm
||Child Care Course: R1350
Mental Stimuation Course: R1350
SPECIAL offer, Both Courses for R2295 (save R400)
Nanny or Domestic Placement (30 day replacement period) R2800
Nanny or Domestic Placement (90 day replacement period) R3000
Part time placemment less than 3 days per week) R1750
48 Criminal Clearance (Fingerprint based, per SAPS) R350*
*we can come to you, but this will be quoted on depending on the travel required, and number of clearances required)
||From Birth - All ages
Specializing in Training and Placement of Nannies and Domestics
The first agency able to provide a POLICE CRIMINAL CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE with each lady that we place.
Help At Home is a Nanny Training and Placement agency that is in its 9th yr of operation (we started in July 2007). We have an excellent reputation, and in this time, we have trained over 1800 ladies, and placed approximately 1000 ladies in employment. I am the founder and owner of the company, and although we do have several staff now – and are beginning to expand to other areas/provinces, it is still primarily owner-managed and run, ensuring that we try to maintain the level of personal service we have had since Help At Home’s inception. Our overall success rate in placing nannies is high (a visit to our Testimonials on our website is proof thereof), and we endeavor to provide ON-GOING support to our clients, meaning that, in months and years to come, if you still have a query regarding your nanny, the contract, increases, work relationship, disciplinary action, etc… we are always just a phone call (or email) away for advice. We also have several clients that return to us for further training for their nannies, and if they need more staff. So we try to build a relationship with our clients, and have several that we keep in regular contact with, on a friendly basis.
The placement procedure
- We will need you to please complete and return the client form to us.
- I will use the info from the form to shortlist some candidates for you, and possibly send you some CV's as well.
- From there, we can arrange interviews with the ladies you would like to meet, as well as other candidates we feel are a good fit for the position.
- All the ladies that we place will have already completed the Help At Home Child minder Course.
- Upon your selection of a lady, we will make the job offer on your behalf to her.
- The placement fee becomes payable upon acceptance of employment.
- Our placement fee is R2800 (which includes the training and placement) and includes a 30-day period where if you are not happy with the employee, we will undertake to replace the employee for you.
- The probation/replacement period can be extended to 90 days, and the placement fee is then increased from R2800 to R3000.
- We will supply you with employment contracts, UIF documentation, feeding and medicine charts we have taught her to use etc... Also, there is a month period after your nanny starts where if you are not happy with her, we will gladly undertake to find someone else for you.
Part time ladies are also available, and a placement fee of R1750 applies for ladies working less than 3 days. Placements for 3 days a week is R2500.
Help At Home currently offers two courses:
Childcare Course for Childminders
(ALL LADIES WE PLACE IN WORK WITH OUR CLIENTS HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED THIS COURSE):
The Help At Home Child Care course aims at teaching your nanny how to take proper physical care of your child. It includes training in areas such as Changing Nappies, Bottle feeding, Bathing, Sleep routines, Dressing the baby, weaning, Potty training, The importance of play, safety in the home, first aid, CPR and Choking Rescue, as well as loads more (please email us, or visit our website for the full course content).
We run the course every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. The candidate will need to attend all three days. On the final day there is an exam (which is 40%written and 60% practical). The cost of the course is R1350, and includes training, manual, lunch (tea and sandwiches), exam, laminated certificate upon completion. We will then also let you know how your employee performed on the course (her strengths, weaknesses, general feedback). Please note that ladies placed by Help At Home have already completed this training upon placement, and do not need to retrain.
The Help At Home Mental Stimulation Course for Nannies:
The Help At Home Mental Stimulation course equips your nanny with the ability to properly mentally and emotionally develop your child through a better understanding of early childhood development and play techniques. It is aimed at teaching nannies to effectively play with children and develop them from the ages of 0-6years. The course also includes First aid, CPR, and Choking Rescue (please visit our website for full course content. (please email us, or visit our website for the full course content).
The course is run over a period of 4 weeks, where your nanny will attend one afternoon a week (or, we often do a course over two full days in the holidays). Because the course is divided into four modules, your nanny can commence training any week, and will not miss out on any work. The cost of the course is R1350, and includes training, manual, refreshments, laminated certificate upon completion.
NB. CLIENTS SENDING NANNIES FOR BOTH COURSES WILL PAY ONLY R2295 FOR BOTH COURSES, A SAVING OF R400.
Why Choose Help at Home over other agencies?
* We are an established, reputable, Domestic-staff agency, providing competent Nannies and domestic staff, trained in Child Care.
* We were THE FIRST agency able to provide a POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE with each lady that we place (most agencies don’t do any checks, or can, at an added cost, get an ID based criminal check which is, at best, only 30% reliable due to ID fraud, exclusion of foreigners etc..) A Police Clearance Certificate will reveal if the person (foreign or local) has ever been arrested in SA.
* We do not strive to train and place as many people as possible, rather we offer training to anyone who wants to better themselves, but we select only our top candidates, and place them.
* We often have more clients than nannies, as we choose to place only the best candidates available at any given time.
* The quality of the candidate outweighs the quantity of placements we do – hence we have an excellent reputation for the placements we have made over the last 3,5years
Please say you saw this on Kznkids. Tell
with a friend.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."