Family Holiday Resort
Located in the Cathedral Peak valley of the u Khahlamba Drankensberg Park, a World Heritage Site, Didima is a 5-hour driver on the N3 form Johannesburg and 4 hours from Durban.
Didima Resort is set in a Stunning mountain paradise bathed in scenic beauty with rivers, streans, waterfalls, grasslands and craggy cliffs. Didima celebrates the now lost culture of the San people and captures something of their oneness with their environment. Their art has been accurately reproduced and can be viewed at the San Rock Centre as well as in small shelters found throughout the Park.
The Resort's accommodation is uniquely style, symbolic of the dwellings of the San people who once lived in these mountains.
- 28x2 bed chalets (non self catering)
- 32x2 bed chalets (self catering)
- 2x4 bed chalets (self catering)
- 1x6 bed chalets (self catering)
- 1x luxury honeymoon suite
- 30 x campsites with plug points
- overnight hiking
- Day visitors allowed for a fee
Family holiday activities
- Hiking trails
- Guided hiking trails
- Wheelchair friendly trail
- Trout fishing
- Rock art
- Horse riding
- Helicoper flights
- Chalets are serviced daily
- Restaurant and bar
- Hiking tour guides
- Office facilities, including internet
- Cellphone reception
- Child-minding services
- Shop with curios, firewood, hiking maps, phone cards and basic supplies
Please say you saw this on Kznkids. Tell
with a friend.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."