Tel: 031 765 3228
Cell: 083 629 8695
Send us an e-mail
Visit our web site
||4 Mc Fie Road
||Weekdays: 7am - 5pm
||Grade 1 - 2 R 30 000 per annum
Grade 3 - 4 R 42 000 per annum
Grade 5 - 7 R 54 000 per annum
|| From 7 years - 13 years old
Our unique approach to learning
We cater for children from Grade 1 - 7 with learning and emotional difficulties. Our schools unique approach to learning will help children that find it hard to fit into the mainstream schooling system. Our results are PHENOMENAL.
What Crest College has to offer
- Learning support for students educationally and emotionally.
- Bridging school which teaches children the tools to cope in a mainstream school.
- No Homework to relieve stress, making space for family time.
- Building confidence and a positive attitude towards learning.
- Small classes where your child receives individual attention. Max 10 children per class.
Study skills program teaching students study & time management skills to control their anxiety.
This unique program offers basic accounting, advertising and value of money, creating responsibility and business skills.
Our Curriculum- IMPAQ (CAPS)
English, Afrikaans, Mathematics, History, Geography, EMS ,Creative Arts and Natural Science.
Please say you saw this on Kznkids. Tell
with a friend.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."