||Tel: 035 590 9012
Send us an e-mail
Visit our web site
||Visit our website on www.kznwildlife.com for prices and information or phone Central Reservations on 033 845 1000
Bookings can be made online either through www.kznwildlife.com or directly on bookings.kznwildlife.com
Family holiday with game viewing and water sports
Cape Vidal falls within the St Lucia Marine Reserve and is situated north-east of St Lucia within the Isimangaliso Wetland Park World Heritage Site.This pretty bay is supported by a variety of accommodation set back in the dunes.There are 18 five-bedded and 11 eight-bedded fully equipped log cabins. These have two and three bedrooms, a bathroom with shower, a fully equipped kitchenette and a dinette/lounge. For fishing parties, five multi-bed cabins (sleeping 8 - 20) may be hired on the shore of Lake Bhangazi. Cape Vidal also has 50 campsites in the dune forest near the beach.
* Cape Vidal offers several forms of relaxation. The area has become well known for its excellent ski-boat fishing.
* Surf fishing is also rewarding. Scuba diving is not permitted, but there is a safe but unprotected bathing area which is sheltered from the sea by a reef.
* The camp is situated beside dense coastal forest and abounds with a great variety of birds and small mammals.
* There are no self-guided trails at Cape Vidal, however game viewing along the many tourist roads can be rewarding.
* On the same day one could see hippos, crocodiles, buffalo, elephants, whales on their northerly migration to calve in the warm waters off the Mocambique coast, loggerhead and leatherback turtles in summer as they come onto the beaches to lay their eggs, dolphins, and a variety of water, forest or grassland birds.
* Cape Vidal is a magnificent coastal resort set in a sheltered coastal bay in the iSimangaliso Wetland Park, with shallow pools and rock ledges for snorkeling, unspoiled beaches for walking and self-guided trails around the fascinating wetlands, in the rich coastal forest and on the shores of Lake Bhangazi. Cape Vidal has the best of both worlds with access to the eastern shores of Lake St Lucia where there is a variety of game including reedbuck, other antelope, hippos, crocodiles and buffalo, spectacular water, forest and grassland birds and the wonderful Indian Ocean shore line with its startling array of marine animals.
Please say you saw this on Kznkids. Tell
with a friend.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."