What happens at a Toptots class?
* Free play : social interaction
* Clean up : encourages children to become responsible for cleaning up their own toys
* Greet song : signals the start of the actual group
* Stimulation activities : individual boxes are packed for each age group
* Interactive music stories: three levels of participation: intellectually, emotionally and physically
* Creative art: child centred and can be messy
* Textures: a variety of tactile experiences for all age groups
* Gross motor: a varied programme that stimulates large muscle development and motor planning
* Music time : Chaotic expression. Action and instrumental songs with quality instrument.
* Pilates for baby: Ball activities excellent for working on balance, joint compression, weight bearing, etc
* Action songs
* Goodbye time: Our own special Toptots goodbye. This signals the end of the group.